Your Discovery Call with a Franchise Recruiter
Over the course of 10-15 minutes we will guide you on a complete overview of franchising with ActionCOACH. This includes information on the history of ActionCOACH, how our coaches build their practice lucratively, and the cost of our three licenses.
As per the interview process we are gauging your organizational, time management and communication skills. If we see a mutual fit, we will invite you into our one month Discovery process to help you make a final decision about joining our exclusive community as a franchisee.
Our ideal candidates are located in Florida or Georgia and have about 10-20+ years of business experience.
They are "knowledge seekers" and love to continuously train, develop and lead people towards success as a life-long occupation.
They are not afraid of networking, meeting new people, closing deals or the sales process because being an entrepreneur gives them the purpose and adrenaline rush to build their legacy.
Whether it's one-on-one coaching or group workshops, our ideal coaches are competitive and desire to perform against the highest players of coaching in our community and on the global market.
They truly care about helping small businesses, transform into mid-size businesses while building a prosperous life for themselves and their families.
To successfully understand the concepts of ActionCOACH in a 360-perspective, it’s important to complete all 7 steps of interaction with our community and our processes over a one-month period.
Your first homework steps:
In the Discovery call, we'll explain that as we're coaches, we would like the opportunity to coach you through the discovery process. This will give you the start of your experience with coaching 'Action-style'! It's the best way for you to learn everything you need to know in 4 weeks so that we can then both make a good decision about awarding you a franchise. As with all the best coaching, there will be homework! We expect you to follow our process and complete your assignments on time, and your ability and willingness to do so is one of the things we look for in a good coach.
Step 1 Homework (7 items):
- Complete and return your Commitment letter signed to indicate your agreement to follow our Discovery system.
- Complete and return our Confidentiality form signed to indicate you will be responsible in reasonably protecting all of the information you will learn about us and our model.
- Take a couple of hours to review this special candidate site www.ActioncoachFlorida.com, including...
- Complete Recorded PowerPoint (20 Minutes) Click HERE: 15Reasons.pptx-
- Accept Invitation to take the DISC assessment which is a well-regarded personality tool.
- Additionally, knowing your personality and coaching style will allow us to match you with 1-2 coaches regarding ActionCOACH and how they each built their successful businesses.
- Schedule a TOOLBOX TOUR webinar training (1.5 hour long) with us.
Due Diligence Approval
Upon positive and fruitful review, you will be invited to schedule an exec call (approx 30 minutes) with Master Licensee, Nick Dove who is CEO of ActionCOACH Florida/Georgia.
This is another informational session to gauge your fit, to guide us both on whether this is a good decision or not for your career aspirations and lifestyle, after which we will confirm if you are approved to start into Due Diligence where you can see our Intellectual Property.
You can ask much deeper questions regarding the formulas of ActionCOACH and Nick’s own life experience in the coaching industry. You will leave inspired!
Step 2 Homework - Due Diligence Process (5 items):
- At this time, complete and submit your Applicant Background Statement for our Head Office review.
- Download and review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which is the official report about our franchise authorized by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Decide on which of the license models is the right one for you - the Pro ($20k), the Practice ($60k), the Premium ($75k), or the Firm ($300k). Review the Franchise Agreement of the selected license and talk to us about any queries or clarifications.
- Fill in the Business Plan template & Cash Flow spreadsheet to get a good feel for our business model.
- If needed, review Funding Options via either of our two internal financing advisors
Option 1: In order to investigate your eligibility, please visit our internal financial consultant, Kelly Krueger’s page: www.tenetfinancialgroup.com/kelly-krueger to test your financing potential. You will need credit 700 + to qualify. She is aware of the pricing of the licenses, and we also recommend you add transition living expenses as well for about 6 months. Upon review, Kelly will be able to see how she can support you and organize a formal meeting.
At this time we want you to obtain validation for yourself. We will put you in touch with the people really involved with the business - our coaches (franchisee partners), our Global CEO Vic Ciuffetelli, and our Teams with an invitation to visit either our Global office in exciting Vegas, or our waterfront office in magical Miami. You can ask us any of us anything, we're very transparent!
By speaking to these members of our community, you will get an understanding of how coaches make their success happen within ActionCOACH and feel confident in your decision to join our global family.
Step 3 Homework (3 items):
- Contact 1-2 coaches (we will provide the contact details) within 1 week, follow up with your Franchise Recruiter regarding your experiences.
- Vic Ciuffetelli will contact you with a time to speak about why you're interested in joining ActionCOACH and what it takes to succeed. Accept his invitation. This is an important final step of review with top leadership, who can approve you to join our community and guide you on how you can truly excel in this career path while transforming the lives of others.
- Go on your Discovery Day - either in Vegas or Miami - and learn every nuance about our business. Bring your spouse along.
Decision time! Complete these missing steps in the process remaining by 1 month deadline to successfully join our training program.
Now it’s your time to decide. Is this path for you? Are you ready for a journey helping others, transforming their lives with a re-education of business strategies, and giving and receiving the prosperity and work/life balance you and your clients deserve?
If you have reached this stage, and both you and we decide that this business is right for you, then it's now time to sign the selected License Agreement and pay the initial Franchise Fee.
This will secure your Las Vegas Training seat in your preferred month of enrollment.
You can then commence Pre-Training in preparation for the intensive Global Residential Training. For 10 day Trainees, you will receive all the Action material (passwords, books, manuals, DVDs, CD's etc) to assist you in getting the most out of the Training. For 5 day Trainees, you may want to spend some extra time in Pre-training to be fully prepared for the Residential Training. Book your flights now! Attend local Action events. Set up your home office!
Coach-in-Training Rave: “The Action training is world class carried out by world class trainers. My personal growth was awesome and sometimes uncomfortable but I certainly found out a lot about me and I returned a more rounded person.
The training was beautifully structured and prepared me for the challenges of starting my own coaching business when I returned. The experience is worth the investment in both time and money."
This is your intensive Induction Training in our Global Training Center in Las Vegas.
We teach you how to be a great Business Coach, how to get & keep clients, and how to run a Business Coaching business. This is where your life changes…!
After Training, you’re in business! Congratulations! You are now a fully certified Action Business Coach.
It’s now all about you implementing what you learnt in training and keeping up with the 3 month Post-training.
So sign up for the Discovery process, it's completely free up until your decision to join us, which you should be able to make confidently within a month, and this will allow you to start up your new business as a trained and certified Action Business Coach within 3 months from the start.