By making a quick, free visit to www.tenetfinancialgroup.com/kelly-krueger, and using the site's online calculator, you can get a picture if financing is the best move for you. By connecting with our own in-house financial consultant, Kelly Kruegar as well, you can get the best plan on how to invest in your new potential franchise.
Review your options today!
Business Startup Funding
Tenet Financial Group is your “One Stop Source” for all your funding needs. Our experienced team of professionals knows franchising and business capitalization and will consult with you to explore your funding opportunities and determine the best option(s) for you. Funding options include:
401(k) / IRA Rollover – self-directed 401 (k)
- Use your pre-tax retirement funds to invest in your business without taking a taxable distribution or paying a penalty
- Utilize funds from Retirement Accounts including IRA, 401(k), 403(b), Keogh, SEP, Annuity, TSP, and/or Pension
Unsecured Lines of Credit ($20K-$125K)
- No cash infusion or collateral requirements
- Minimum FICO scores of 700
SBA Loan ($75K-$5M)
Government backed loans designed specifically for small businesses to help get your venture up and running quickly. Some of the key requirements include:
- Personal Cash injection of 20%-30%
- Credit scores (675+)
- No Personal Assets are pledged
- Lower up front cost
Option #2: SBA "Small Business Administration" Funding
Through Benetrends (site is linked), you can get access to many resources, including SBA, C-Corporation Structuring or Retirement Planning. This is a great group to connect with! Please review the below flyer for more information.